Frequently Asked Question
Bluebox for property investors and asset managers FAQS
1. What is Bluebox?
BlueBox was introduced to satisfy the specialist requirements of property investors and asset managers. It comprises tools to benefit you maximize the revenue you generate from your property investments.
So leave nothing to chance. BlueBox will get all your rents in on time; confirm reviews happen by the due date; analyses your exposure in real time; and link automatically to all the best valuation systems.
2. In what way to total control of your property portfolio?
BlueBox is a combined property management and accounts system. All of the information it contains is stored within a single database.
As an investor, that gives you an amazingly accurate insight into the financial performance of your property portfolio in real time. BlueBox ‘understands’ property, and reports accordingly; for instance, you can look at each property as an individual cost centre and see how much profit it’s making.
A single integrated system is a lot more perfect too - you won’t find any transactions going astray as you move data between ledgers, or (for instance) from a property database into a separate accounts program.
3. What are the uses of Bluebox ?
BlueBox comprises literally hundreds of routines and investigations, giving you immense control and infinite possibilities.
But the more power we added, the more complex it became to use.
Over the last two years this has been addressed in an enormous project to update the user interface and unleash the full power of the system to property investors and asset managers at all levels. We're also increasing the levels of automation through our Management by Exception initiative.
- Chase rents and debtors proficiently and, where suitable, automatically
- See where your money is invested, at the touch of a button, and how efficiently that investment is performing
- Link promptly to all the best valuation tools
- Recognize ways to increase the income from any specific property
- Make sure that every review date is noted and acted upon
- Decrease costs and expenditure through precise monitoring and reporting
- Negotiate better deals with suppliers