Frequently Asked Question
CSA's General Ledger Software FAQs
1. What is CSA's General Ledger Software?
CSA's General Ledger Software is an easy to use accounting package that lets you post to a computerized general ledger, and produces the accounting and financial reports necessary to manage your company. CSA offers for financial reporting by individual profit center and cost center, as well as by groups of profit centers and cost centers.
- Allows maintenance of both the current Chart Of Accounts file and archived Chart Of Accounts files.
- Tracks reference and source information for each journal entry.
- Provides the ability to automatically reallocate charges from one general ledger account to multiple general ledger accounts based on user specified percentages.
- Supports multiple budgets within a fiscal year.
- Supports profit center and cost center reporting via the account number sub-groups.
- Prior year comparatives are stored for each account by accounting period.
- Creates the General Ledger Print-Out.
- Creates a Trial Balance and Working Trial Balance.
- Creates the Source Cross Reference Report, in detail or summary form.
- Creates a General Ledger Budget Analysis report, listing actual, budgeted and variance amounts for each period and year to date.
- Creates a General Ledger Account History Report, listing the total net charges for each account for the current year, and as many as 11 preceding years.
- Allows reports to be printed for either individual profit centers and cost centers, or for groups of profit centers and cost centers, or for the entire company.
- Allows reporting using the current general ledger files or archived general ledger files.