Frequently Asked Question
Freeagent Accounting Software FAQS
1. What is FreeAgent, and who is it for?
FreeAgent is an online money management and accounting tool envisioned for small businesses of up to 10 employees. This will include most kinds of freelancers, contractors and consultants. Whether you are just getting started, or are already in business as a sole trader or limited company, VAT registered or not, FreeAgent can save you time.
2. What are the benefits of FreeAgent?
1. FreeAgent is entirely cloud-based, this allows you to update and view accounts from anywhere with an internet connection - perfect if you're working from home or at an off-site meeting
2. Save time with a customizable dashboard screen of your finances without having to run a report
3. Easy expense tracking - upload scanned expense receipts as attachments to your expense records
3. In what way to Partition in FreeAgent Go?
You can partition an external Seagate hard drive through using the FreeAgent Go software. FreeAgent Go is limited to creating a single partition. You may want to create a partition on a hard drive in case the hard drive's data is corrupt, unusable or infected with damaging viruses and malware. Additionally, you can store data on a hard drive, unless the hard drive has a data partition.
4. How to Use FreeAgent Go?
The FreeAgent Go is an external hard drive through Seagate that is designed especially for easy portability. The drive is thin enough to fit into a pocket, yet can store up to one terabyte of data. The drive can be used as a complete system backup or as an external storage solution for file types that are particularly large in size. Video professionals often use external drives to store and archive their projects.