Frequently Asked Question
Intacct accounting software FAQS
1. Explain about Intacct accounting software?
Intacct is a Web-based financial accounting software system with a comprehensive set of functionality for small to mid-sized businesses. The system is meant for an extensive variability of industries as a horizontal accounting system.Intacct can support applications for core accounting, revenue management, project accounting, time and expenses, order and billing, purchasing, global associations, multi-currency management, and financial reporting.
- Increase real-time visibility into all features of your business—whether you’re interested in the most profitable customers, the true cost of projects, the cost tied to each service delivery employee, or any other feature unique to your business—with Intacct Project Accounting software.
- Intacct provides a professional-strength project accounting system that can assistance your organization abbreviate billing cycles, regulate cash flow, and speed payments through replacing manual billing with flexible, automated rules and schedules.
3. How does Intacct accounting Streamline and automate time and expense capture?
Increase unparalleled visibility into project performance and profitability, and improve forecasting accuracy through using Intacct Project Accounting software to make sure you track 100% of services rendered—from invoicing every billable transaction to proactively managing project prices.
- Speed up and maximize cash collection and revenue recognition for improved cash flow.
- Increase real time visibility into backlogs, and their impact on familiar and delayed revenue.
- Confirm that bids reflect the true cost of implementation and contain sufficient margins.
- Increase insight into project and client profitability.
- Decrease revenue leakage, maximize billable hours, gain control over current project prices and margins, and estimate more precisely for future projects.