Frequently Asked Question
Landmaster Property Management Software FAQS
1. What is Landmaster software?
LandMaster software agrees for the effective management of important characteristics of your operations including Master Data, contract management, Profiles, Chart of Accounts, and security features. The Master Data framework within LandMaster has been developed specifically for agriculture and it’s essential for flexibility in the regions of contracts, crops, unit of measure and variations.
2. What are uses of Landmaster software?
Financial and Property Software's LandMaster software package allows the user to store and recover details of properties, headleases, units and occupational leases, along with related data. It has a sound data structure, and offers the major advantage of allowing the user to approach the data from several different directions. Still, it is necessary to purchase the related modules if it is to be used to its full potential.
3. What are the importance of Landmaster software?
LandMaster allows for the efficient management of important aspects of your operations including LandList, Master Data, contract management, ProFiles, Chart of Accounts, and security features. The Master Data framework within LandMaster has been developed specifically for agriculture and its need for flexibility in the areas of contracts, crops, unit of measure and varieties.
Utilize LandMaster to recognize your land and parcels and record entries into your log book. Define ownership, varieties, rootstock generations, crop spacing, acreage, tree counts, legal description, irrigation zones and water source for your farming operations. Having your land data at your fingertips will demonstrate you are organized and help with bankers, crop insurance companies, property taxes, risk management and worker's compensation.
- Comfort of transition and implementation
- Preserve all of your Master Data in one location
- Set up your entire property by Block, Parcel, and Variety
- Accomplish data for growers, harvesters, contractors, haulers, suppliers, etc.
- Instinctive reports provide snapshots of all aspects of your land
- Simple contract set up and management