Frequently Asked Question
Net•Yield Inventory Control and Accounting Software FAQS
1. Explain Net·Yield Inventory Control?
Net·Yield a real-time Inventory Control system that accounts for decrease, variable yield, and time sensitive attributes for commodities, and records all inventory movements and adjustments, permitting users to minimize stock, inventory waste and cost. Handle the inventory now - and the costs when you know them.
- Real-time, lotted inventory control, handles unvalued inventory with ease.
- Completely integrated design - from sales through inventory to accounting.
- Quick Order Entry, Credit Checking, Customer Call Sheets, Instant Inventory Availability.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Margin Reporting.
- Custom Price Sheets by Customer, Customer Class, Pricing Programs.
3. What is uses of Net·Yield Inventory Control?
Net·Yield handles catch-weights and lotted inventory with effortlessness. It lets you procedure unvalued inventory proximately, and value it when costs are known. If you process raw materials into finished goods, Net·Yield calculates your actual yields - without relying on ‘standards’. It offers true ‘full cost absorption’, tracking all costs associated with a purchase, sale or process, letting you minimize the alteration between your margin reports and financial statements.
- Intended for all processors, distributors, importers and exporters of weight-based commodities,
- The system offers screen entry of orders with immediate customer look-up, order from history, multi-line listings of the ordered items' gross margins, customer payment history, etc.
- Net·Yield a tool that provides integrated Traceability, Country of Origin, NMFS S.A.F.I.S, and numerous other industry particular tools to let you complete your work in less time.
- Processing and receiving yields are calculated, work orders are managed from bills of materials, recipes can be programmed, and much more.
- Route management routines let you to rapidly and proficiently ship product to customers.