Frequently Asked Question
Oracle PeopleSoft Financial Management 9.1 FAQS
1. What isPeopleSoft's product?
PeopleSoft's product suite was originally based on a customer–server approach with an enthusiastic customer. With the release of version 8, entire suite moved to a web-centric design called Pure Internet Architecture (PIA). The new format endorsed all of a company's business functions to be accessed and run on a web browser. Formerly, a small number of security and system setup functions still required to be performed on a fat customer machine; still, this is no longer the case. The application can function as an ERP, similar to SAP, but can also be used for single modules - for instance, Student Admin. or HCM alone.
2. What is the Product Features of Net·Yield?
PEOPLESOFT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT CAN HELP YOU
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Financial Analytics
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Travel and Expense Management
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Additional Applications for Public Sector
- Treasury Management
- Additional Applications for Financial Services
3. What is the use of Oracle PeopleSoft Financial Management?
The architecture is built around PeopleSoft’s proprietary People Tools technology. People Tools contains numerous different components used to create web-based applications: a scripting language known as People Code, design tools to define numerous types of metadata, standard security structure, batch processing tools, and the aptitude to interface with a SQL database. The metadata describes data for user interfaces, tables, messages, security, navigation, portals, etc. This set of tools allows the PeopleSoft suite to be platform independent.
4. What is PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 9.1?
PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 9.1 assistances establishments promote engagement and teamwork through the deployment of online communities and Web-based self-service sites for their enterprises.