Oracle Financial Services Software
Oracle Financial Services analytical applications infrastructure modernizes analysis through a set of tools for data management and security administration. These tools help with loading, validating, categorizing, selection, and processing of data. The complete set of modules also simplifies security management through a customizable set of profiles to govern user freedoms. Oracle Financial Services analytical applications infrastructure assistances control data quality and offers a reliable approach across applications for conveying business expectations and accessing shared data for computations essential Oracle’s Financial Services analytical applications.
Assimilate Risk and Performance Management for Superior Results
Oracle Financial Services analytical applications infrastructure is a next-generation solution that offers the foundation for Oracle’s Financial Services analytical applications, comprising a common account-level, extensible relational data model.
Unstable market conditions and increasing regulatory pressures are placing larger demands on the risk management function. These pressures are driving financial institutions to review their current risk modeling and measurement abilities. Yet, these situations also offer institutions with the opportunity to update technology solutions to systems fully combined across the risk and performance range. Departmental, one-off solutions are no longer feasible substitutes in an environment where all systems requirement to work together.
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) assistances financial services institutions measure and manage interest rate risk and liquidity risk, perform balance sheet estimates, and forecast both net interest income and net income. The Oracle Financial Services ALM solution measures and models every loan, deposit, investment, and off-balance sheet instrument individually, using both deterministic and stochastic methods. This assistances institutions gain a better understanding of the risks they have expected and their sensitivity to changes in economic conditions.
Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing delivers a best-in-class solution that is functionally rich, easily upgradeable, and highly effective for all sizes of banks, enabling them to improve corporate and retail billing so that they can make the most of fee-based income. Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing reduces revenue leakage, supports exact consolidated billing, and offers the sales force with the aptitude to competitively price new products and reprice existing products.
Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing contains tools that offer a robust platform with the flexibility necessary to serve as an enterprise billing application for services across all lines of business.
With these tools you can:
- Generate auditable consolidated customer bills across lines of business
- Increase enterprise revenue and cash flow
- Manage high-volume billing cycles
- Implement rules-based collections
- Support complex pricing agreements
- Perform quick bill reconciliation and reduce manual processing
- Offer multilingual and multicurrency support
- Automate investigation of billing alterations
As your company's opportunities expand, Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing also delivers scalability to:
- Procedure invoices for large client bases up to millions in size
- Add new products and services to client service agreements
- Participate customer marketing campaigns with billing
- Complete round-the-clock backup services
- Support complex client hierarchies for regional and worldwide pricing and invoicing
PROBABLE BENEFITS TO FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES
- Decrease revenue leakage: find unbilled revenue, bill according to contract terms, eradicate billing mistakes, assess late fees
- Minimize operating expenses: combine billing into a single enterprise class billing solution
- Increase account diffusion: cross and up-sell new products with competitive pricing
- Generate additional customer revenue: quickly introduce new products and reprice existing products
- Reduce amalgamation costs from processing systems into the billing platform: use a modern, extensible architecture with Web services for amalgamation.
- Enhance client satisfaction: offer self-service access to account balances and transaction histories.
We manage these Services very excellently:
- Oracle iReceivables
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Internet Expenses
- Oracle Financial Services Accounting Hub
- Oracle Advanced Collections
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Financial Management
Disclaimer: The software content used in this page is only for customers to know about the software and not for any commercial intentions.
The main benefits of working with accountingoutsource2india are below:
Consistent Data Source – accountingoutsource2india business give you consist and precise data which can be easily used for the benefits of the decision-making desires. This in turn guarantees competence in workflow and there is no expenditure of time.
Maximize your ROI: accountingoutsource2india work give significant cost reduction and gives you high Return of asset.
High Superiority Work – Main benefits of accountingoutsource2india work is to get high quality work as per your needs.
Well-organized Data Management: accountingoutsource2india provider companies take input data from any source and give output data into digital format or as you need set-up so this provide better organization of data.
Securities, Uniformity, Rapid growth, Speed, services and improve customer satisfaction, improved presentation, Backend effective work environment these are main goal of accountingoutsource2india.
We work 24/7 days for more details feel free to contact us at any time you required.