Accounts Reconciliation Services
Bank Account Reconciliation
A Bank Reconciliation Statement is a statement prepared by organizations to reconcile the balance of cash at bank in a company's own records with the bank statement on a particular date.
This statement is the most common tool used by organizations for reconciling the balance as per books of company with the bank statement and is made at the end of every month. The main objective of reconciliation is to ascertain if the discrepancy is due to error rather than timing.
The difference between the two records on a given date may arise because of the following
- Cheques drawn but not yet presented to the bank.
- Cheques received but not yet deposited in the bank.
- Interest credited and not recorded in the organization's books.
- Bank charges debited but not recorded in the organization's books.
Bank Reconciliation Statement process is being outsourced to professional accounting firms by large organizations. This helps them have an accurate view and also ensure that the company's bookkeeping is good. Accounting firms make monthly reconciliation statements for clients and help them determine any discrepancy
Bank Reconciliation Statement process at AO2I
- Identify total difference between cash book and bank statement.
- compare cash book entries with bank statement entries and tick them, since they will not be used further in the process.
- Complete cash book by recording adjustments, i.e. information found on the bank statement, but not yet recorded into the cash book. At this stage timing differences should not be included.
- Prepare a bank reconciliation statement, which will show reconciliation between the cash book and bank statement after the informational differences were recorded into the cash book and support the remaining differences, which will be timing differences.
Outsource Bank Reconciliation Statement
Outsourcing Bank Account Reconciliation is growing is one of the ideal ways to cut operational cost and use your resources for core business activities. At AO2I , we have a team of accountants who are specialized in preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement. In addition to Bank Reconciliation Statement, we also prepare other financial statements like balance sheet, income statement and much more.
Disclaimer: The software content used in this page is only for customers to know about the software and not for any commercial intentions.
The main benefits of working with accountingoutsource2india are below:
Consistent Data Source – accountingoutsource2india business give you consist and precise data which can be easily used for the benefits of the decision-making desires. This in turn guarantees competence in workflow and there is no expenditure of time.
Maximize your ROI: accountingoutsource2india work give significant cost reduction and gives you high Return of asset.
High Superiority Work - Main benefits of accountingoutsource2india work is to get high quality work as per your needs.
Well-organized Data Management: accountingoutsource2india provider companies take input data from any source and give output data into digital format or as you need set-up so this provide better organization of data.
Securities, Uniformity, Rapid growth, Speed, services and improve customer satisfaction, improved presentation, Backend effective work environment these are main goal of accountingoutsource2india.
We work 24/7 days for more details feel free to contact us at any time you required.