Frequently Asked Question
Planon Facility Management Software FAQS
1. What is Planon Software?
Planon offers a comprehensive, integrated solution that offers your organization with a perfect overview of its real estate portfolio to make sure your real estate approach is in line with your corporate purposes anytime, anywhere. With Planon, firms can rapidly assess total cost of ownership and maintain a all-inclusive view of their complete portfolio.Planon’s Real Estate solution may assist your organization decrease price, increase productivities and maximize performance.
2. What is Portfolio Management?
For maximum companies, real estate represents an organization’s largest asset and place of investment. Financial managers are looking to improve portfolio management and reap the profits of the corresponding performance improvements.
To capitalize on the investment, it is important for companies to have immediate, easy access to their real estate portfolio. Planon provides a complete, unified solution that offers your organization with a clear overview of the real estate portfolio so you can confirm your real estate strategy is in line with your corporate objectives.
3. What are the uses of Planon software?
With Planon, companies can rapidly evaluate total cost of ownership and maintain a bird’s eye view of their entire portfolio. Portfolio Management assistances organizations reduce real estate expense by:
- Observing active lease options, distinguishing lease expirations and identifying underperforming locations.
- Measuring savings from on-time payment, saving and reorganization payment procedure.
- Maximizing physical asset usage through identifying under-utilized, excess or under-charged locations.
- Planon real estate portfolio solutions can assistance your organization reduce cost, streamline proficiencies and maximize performance.