Frequently Asked Question
Promas Associaton Property Management Software FAQS
1. What is Promas Associaton Property Management Software?
The Associaton Property Management Software is ideal for management companies with multiple customers as well as the self-managed association keeping their own records. This software was designed with Association needs in mind - it is not modified rental software.
A Management company can purchase a license to effectively handle an unlimited number of associations for $1,995. A self-managed association or a startup company gets the same software for as little as $295 (50 member version). There is no better bargain than PROMAS when it comes to Association software.
- PROMAS Association Version offers the following features:
- Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and network compatible
- Fully integrated double entry accounting functions: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable; simultaneous cash, accrual and modified cash reporting
- MICR check printing; electronic filing for 1099's
- Multiple bank, checking accounts; escrow accounting; bank statement
- Late fees based on % of rent charges; fixed amount; % of rent plus fixed amount; per day $ amount
- Letters - custom design; multiple notices per tenant; profile, balance information insertion into letter; multiple page; send to any subset of owners, tenants, vendors, export to Word.
- Notes - by association, unit, member; scheduled or one time; generate a reminder
- Member - separate accounting; prepayment processing; emergency information; statement printing.
- History transactions - multiyear member, bank, check, invoice; receipt; filter, edit, void, reverse, NSF posted transactions
- Bank - reconciliation by account; deposit slip posting; bank to bank transfers; edit deposits; check and deposit history