Frequently Asked Question
QFM Property Management Software FAQS
1. Explain about QFM?
QFM Property manages the risks and responsibilities of maintaining a property portfolio in order to minimize occupancy costs, improve operational effectiveness and modernize the property management process.
2. What does QFM Property includes?
QFM Property includes:
- Property Viewer, an enterprise repository for managing property associated data incorporating alert-based workflows
- Property Director, an easy to use control centre to create tailored property portfolio views
- A Diary facility for adding event entries (i.e. lease or rent agreements) which drives automated notifications and system dashboard displays
- Document Management with the facility to attach scanned documents and URL links to the different property entities
- Flexible reporting, report scheduling and distribution
- Integration with the other QFM applications
3. What is QFM Facilities Management software?
QFM Facilities Management software is a fully web and mobile-qualified suite of management tools which maximizes the operational effectiveness of a wide range of asset, building and service activities. QFM offers unparalleled control and monitoring of facilities operations, to deliver long term cost and sustainability savings.