Frequently Asked Question
QuickBooks Online Basic FAQS
- What is QuickBooks Online?
- Where is my data stored?
- Explain QuickBooks?
- How do you keep my financial data safe?
- How to Learn QuickBooks Online?
- What are the Features of Online QuickBooks?
- Do Online Quickbooks Enables Access from Anywhere?
- Explain Quickbooks Online Information?
- What are the Benefits of Online QuickBooks?
1. What is QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is an accounting and bookkeeping software system for small businesses. It benefits you establish your finances and keeps track of all activities related to your business. It also conforms with managerial accounting standards. Subsequently this is an online accounting tool, there is no essential to install any software on your computer. All your financial data is kept securely on our servers rather than on your computer. This means that you can access your data from anywhere, anytime. Even if your computer is damaged, lost, or stolen, your data is safe and secure.
2. Where is my data stored?
We store your data on our secure servers. They're kept locked up tight in a very safe location. When you log in to QuickBooks Online, the data is transferred across the internet and displayed on your computer.
3. Explain QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a small business finance and accounting software package with optional online banking. Intuit makes several types of QuickBooks software solutions to meet many small and large business requirements. You can do your banking and/or bill pay with the software if you have a Wells Fargo checking account. QuickBooks helps you to manage your finances by:
- Automatically reconciling downloaded account activity
- Downloading transactions and matching to accounts you set up
- Allowing you to transfer between any qualified Wells Fargo accounts
- Offering Bill Pay
4. How do you keep my financial data safe?
We use the same security as banks to protect it, and we back it up every day so it'll be safe - even in the event of a problem with our server. All your data is stored and transferred in an encoded form, so nobody else can read it.
5. How to Learn QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks by Intuit is an innovative, easy to use, program that can make running a small business easier. It manages accounts, invoices, payments, and tracks both expenses and profits. For those new to accounting software, this program might be a little threatening but by follow a few simple steps, you can put this powerful program to work for you.
6. What are the Features of Online QuickBooks?
The online QuickBooks version allows you to track sales and expenses, create invoices and receipts and do payroll. Most of the features of the QuickBooks Pro version are included with the online version. The Verisign security make sure that all your financial data is kept secure from hackers and other unauthorized personnel.
7. Do Online Quickbooks Enables Access from Anywhere?
If you use the desktop version of QuickBooks, and if you don't have your computer with you, you can't access your company information. With online QuickBooks you can access your company data to complete payroll, create purchase orders or procedure payments while you are on vacation, from any computer. You can also access your company file using an iPhone, Blackberry or Android device.
8. Explain Quickbooks Online Information?
The QuickBooks online version has numerous of the features that is contained in the software package. It allows you to keep track of company finances without fear of computer crashes, without worrying about running out of memory or losing the installation disc.
9. What are the Benefits of Online QuickBooks?
The Benefits of Online QuickBooks are:
- You can use your accounts from anywhere with internet access – home, around the country and overseas.
- Your accountant/bookkeeper/support person/director can log on from their office. You can give them a logon and password and you can change it when they are done. Or if they have other QuickBooks customers they can use their own QuickBooks logon and you can 'share' your file with them.
- Your staff can do their timesheets, estimates and quotes, invoicing in QuickBooks from anywhere.
- Quicken will constantly maintain the software at the latest level for you, so you never require to install an upgrade again. Although you still need to actually do the upgrade of your files.
- Quicken will backup your file every night for disaster recovery. It is still recommended to do your own backups to restore from 'stuff ups'.