Frequently Asked Question
QuickBooks Premier FAQS
1. What is QuickBooks Premier?
QuickBooks Premier is a fast and complete finance solution which can easily organize your business finances all in one place, and provide you with quicker access to the data you require, when you need it. Save time every day on tasks such as creating invoices and tracking payments. Get a real-time snapshot of your business so you know where things stand, at a single glance.
2. How to Upgrade From Quickbooks Pro to Quickbooks Premier?
Upgrading from Quickbooks Pro to Quickbooks Premier will give your accounting program more features and additional accounting reports to assistance you keep your business on track. Premier costs approximately $100 more than Quickbooks Pro, as of December 2010. Purchase Permier from the Intuit website to get upgrade pricing, which can be bought in boxed form or as a downloaded.
3. What are the Benefits of QuickBooks Premier?
The Benefits of QuickBooks Premier are:
- View customized sales and profitability reports
- Stay on top of your business finances with tools designed for your industry
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Track your balance sheet by class
- Easy to Manage Employees
- Run 'Cost to Complete Job' report