Frequently Asked Question
Sage Handisoft Accounting Software FAQS
1. What is HandiSoft's Practice Management Software?
HandiSoft's Practice Management modules can assistance makes your firm more effective and profitable through simplifying day-to-day tasks and centralizing documentation.
- Fields are configured to accept valid values only, reducing the likelihood of errors. Data fields also display hints at the bottom of the screen.
- Error reports include extended information from the ELS Tax Agents' Guide - just click the "Goto" button to navigate directly to the item so that the error can be resolved.
- Tax estimates are updated dynamically with every data entry item within EI or AI forms - ideal for "what-if" calculations.
- Warnings alert you to possible error situations.
3. What is HandiLedger?
HandiLedger is a powerful general ledger system incorporating standard charts of accounts and reports for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Superannuation Funds.
- GST reporting, with easy tracking of transactions.
- Drill down to transaction detail from a Trial Balance report.
- Comprehensive financial, compliance and management reporting.
- Identification of missing cheques.
- Graphical reports in line, bar or pie graph format.
5. What is Time+Billing?
Time+Billing is an easy-to-use, flexible time tracking, invoicing and debtors system that includes an extensive range of management reports.