Frequently Asked Question
Simply Accounting Software FAQS
- What is Simply Accounting Software?
- What are the benefits of Sage Simply Accounting First Step 2013?
- What is Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013?
- What are the benefits of Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013?
- How to Use Simply Accounting Software?
- In what way to Import Simply Accounting into QuickBooks?
- How to Use Simply Accounting by Sage Premium?
1. What is Simply Accounting Software?
Sage 50 Accounting 2013 (formerly Simply Accounting) is an easy-to-use accounting and business management software that provides you with the tools you require to manage your financial transactions and streamline your operations. For over 25 years, it has been developed in Canada so you can feel confident that your solution is in compliance with local government and accounting regulations.
- Take control of your cash flow
- Gets you up and running immediately
- Prepare bill payments and invoices
- Track cash flow, revenue and expenses
- Track customers and suppliers
- Automatically calculate federal and provincial sales taxes
- Write cheques
- Generate reports
3. What is Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013?
Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2013 is the accurate fit for small businesses that have one company, one location, and one user and need an active accounting and business management solution.
- Prepare and track bill payments, invoices, and taxes with ease
- Proficiently manage all of your financial transactions, cash flow, budgeting, projects and inventory in two currencies
- Feel confident about the accuracy of your finances with a full-time audit trail
- Modernize your business operations saving time and money - while giving your business that professional edge.
5. How to Use Simply Accounting Software?
Sage Software designed Simply Accounting to allow small businesses to manage accounting and financial transactions without any accounting expertise or experience. With Simply Accounting software, small business owners can track customers, inventory purchase, sales and receivables. The application also assistances owners establish budgets, manage employees and payroll and even generate reports and statements required for taxes. Most entrepreneurs with basic computer knowledge have little trouble setting up Simply Accounting for use with their businesses.
6. In what way to Import Simply Accounting into QuickBooks?
If you've previously used Simply Accounting to keep track of your personal finances, you can import that information into Quickbooks.
7. How to Use Simply Accounting by Sage Premium?
Sage accounting software is a vigorous program that is very commonly used for small businesses. Sage offers everything from general accounting to time, billing and contact management. Sage provides a user-friendly presentation, real-time transaction updates and a wide variety of training and customer support options.