Frequently Asked Question
TRAMPS Commercial Property Management Software FAQS
1. What is TRAMPS managing agents?
TRAMPS remained the major computerized property management system forever industrialized for UK supervision agents. Subsequently then, of course, it’s remained sophisticated and improved beyond all appreciation - but it’s reasonable to say that TRAMPS has noticeable out both the requirements and the prospects of the sector ever since. As an agent’s system, things like funds challenging, service charge management and customer reporting are parched right into the core – not insecurely attached on to a system intended for other uses.
- The status of TRAMPS is erected on its rock-solid dependability, which is why it is now powers; nearly all the UK’s major supervision agents.
- Reliability stems directly from the system's database: a single, contemporary database that handles both
- Property management and all the financial accounts.
- This confirms complete data reliability at all times, in noticeable difference to the multi-ledger architectures that other systems employ.
- A single database resource that your data is continuously updated in real time. There’s no posting between Ledgers and no opportunity of voluntary mistakes being presented.
4. What can TRAMPS help you do?
The complete nature of the database means that there is almost no limit to the variety of data that can be recorded against a company, property, unit, tenant, lease or supplier record, with photographs, notes and alerts, amenities, a document register, measurements (imperial and metric), acquisition and disposal details, rating, and of course the ability to generate your own screens and data fields if the existing ones don’t suffice.
Other facilities include:
- Capital valuation recording
- Customized data fields
- Head lease reporting
- Void reporting
- Property analysis
5. What are the uses of TRAMPS?
TRAMPS are quite simply the most comprehensive property management tool available today, containing literally hundreds of routines and investigations.
Unfortunately, all that power came at a price, and an unacceptable degree of complexity had begun to creep into the product.
Over the last year this has been addressed in an enormous project to update the user interface and unleash the full power of TRAMPS to the ordinary user.