Frequently Asked Question
The Landmaster for DOS FAQS
1. What is The Landmaster for DOS?
The Landmaster for DOS was developed to guarantee that you have every function you need to manage Residential or Commercial properties. Over 5,000 property owners have purchased The Landmaster or The Landlord since its inception in 1980. You can record charges and payments for each renter, print statements and checks, generate profit and loss statements, rent rolls and more.
2. What are the Features of Landmaster for DOS?
The Features of Landmaster for DOS
- MICR check writing, safety deposit accounting, pro-rated rent, fixed asset tracking, scheduled notes, sales tax posting
- Track service contracts, insurance policies, warranties, inspections, parking spaces, rent charges, vendor insurance expirations
- Multiple line items/invoices, convert work order to invoice, charge to tenant, administrative fees, partial payments
- Meets IREM standards, Win 95, 98, NT compatible, double entry accounting, context sensitive assistance, multiple comment fields; immediate cash, accrual or improved cash accounting, network compatible, commercial module, work order module