Frequently Asked Question
The Promas Landmaster for Windows FAQS
1. What is the Promas Landmaster?
Promas Landmaster is one of the most powerful but easy to use property management programs available today. The program includes all the required tools to manage any type of property, whether single family, multifamily, retail, commercial or industrial. With over 300 reports, complete G/L, accounts payable and receivable, work orders, letters, invoices, receipts, magnetic 1099s, MICR check writing, e-mail, unlimited tenants per unit, unlimited owners, budgeting and more, Promas Landmaster agrees you to concentrate on your business rather than your software.
2. What is the Promas Landmaster for Windows?
Promas Landmaster for Windows: our premier product: Landmaster for DOS (limited support) full featured, robust: commercial features, networkable PROMAS Landmaster: CMS Inc. The RENTAL version of PROMAS was designed to handle all kinds of properties from residential units - single family; duplex to multi-family housing, retail and. PROMAS Landmaster is one of several products offered by The PROMAS Landlord.
3. What are the Features of Promas Landmaster for Windows?
The Features of Promas Landmaster for Windows are:
- Complete Accounting Functions, G/L, A/P, A/R, etc.
- MICR Checkwriting, Security Deposit Accounting, Pro-rated Rent, Fixed Asset Tracking, Scheduled Notes, Sales Tax Posting
- Fields Sized for Foreign Addresses and Phones, Multiple Owners Per Unit, Multiple Security Deposits and Holders, Many User Defined Fields
- Track Service Contracts, Insurance Policies, Inspections, Warranties, Parking Spaces, Rent Charges, Vendor Insurance Expirations
- Owner Checks by %, Alternate Owner Addresses and Checks/Statements to Alternate Addresses, Multi Level Reserve Amounts, Scheduled Statements by Owner
- Separate Tenant Accounting, Multiple Tenants per Unit, Past Future Tenants, Forwarding Addresses, Tenant Pre-Payments, 1099's, Tenant Statements and Refund Statements
- Late Fees by; % of Rent, Fixed Amount, % plus Fixed, Per Day, % of Fee to Owner, Late Notice Letters. (37)