Entry of transactions services
Bangalore has carved a niche for itself as the IT capital of India. Almost hundred multinationals have set up facilities in and around Bangalore. Global corporations like HSBC, Dell, Microsoft, GE, Google, Yahoo, Hewlett Packard, and several Indian companies of repute like Infosys Technologies, Wipro, and Microland have offices in the city.
Americans who are wary of setting up “sweatshops” in other countries have found that Bangalore is far from the image they initially had. One group of management students observed that the vast work spaces with attractive design elements were as good if not better than some of the work places in the US.
Most companies wishing to outsource look for the best spaces, with high ceiling heights, good broadband connectivity and areas of around 40,000 to 50,000 square feet. Bangalore has provided just that. Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), Bangalore, a society under the Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India, has since 1990 encouraged investment in software parks by providing fiscal incentives and state of the art infrastructure. As a result, various world class IT Parks have been established in Bangalore.
You are convinced that outsourcing to India can help your company save on cost, improve quality, focus on your core business, help in risk management and benefit from operational expertise. You are now searching for the right outsourcing location in India. The city of Bangalore is India’s hottest outsourcing destination. Bangalore has retained its position among the top eight global outsourcing destinations for the fourth consecutive year. Recent surveys have ranked Bangalore as India’s top city for investing.
Some of the most well-known IT Parks and IT infrastructures in Bangalore are:
The International Technology Park: Housing companies like GE, IBM, GM, and Lucent Technologies
Electronics City: Housing companies like Motorola, Infosys, Siemens, ITI, and Wipro
Export Promotion Industrial Park: Housing GE’s Technology Center among others
Along with these parks there is also the IT Corridor project, covering a huge expanse of 8000 hectares and independent office buildings like that of I Flex Solutions, Oracle, Yahoo and Reuters are a true illustration of the state of the art facilities available in the city. These facilities, along with Bangalore’s talent pool, give it an edge over the other outsourcing locations in India.
Why outsource to Bangalore?
- When associated to other outsourcing locations in India, Bangalore has shown the highest growth record in the past 20 years.
- The city of Bangalore has India’s most brilliant, educated and experience professionals as it is India’s largest outsourcing hub.
- Bangalore has India’s largest number of outsourcing vendors. You can outsource almost any service to Bangalore.
- You can tap in to fresh talent in Bangalore, as brilliant engineers are turned out every year from Bangalore’s 21 engineering colleges. The Bangalore University has over 57 Engineering Colleges affiliated to it, which is highest in the world.
- Bangalore has a pleasant climate throughout the year, when compared to Chennai and Hyderabad which tend to be hot and humid. The city of Bangalore is also known as the Garden City and has been rated as one of the cleanest cities in India.
We work 24/7 days for more details feel free to contact us at any time you required.