Frequently Asked Question
DIY ACCOUNTING CABSMART TAXI DRIVER ACCOUNTS SOFTWARE FAQS
1. What is Cab Smart Taxi Driver Accounts?
DIY Accounting Cab smart taxi driver accounts is the practical easy-to-use bookkeeping software solution to taxi drivers accounts, designed on excel spreadsheets exactly for self-employed private hire, mini cab, taxi drivers, van driver and couriers, empowering you to reduce your taxi accounting work to hours instead of days.
- Enter purchase invoices from suppliers, the simple automated money control feature shows who has been paid and is outstanding. Also enter mileage covered as an optional extra
- Single letter entry on the purchases spreadsheet offers the accounting expenditure analysis and updates your financial accounts.
- Taxi driver accounts automatically compares and chooses the most tax effective method of claiming vehicle expenses, mileage allowances or vehicle capital allowances and running costs, choosing vehicle running costs if mileage is not entered or is a lower cost than vehicle running expenses.
- Annual and Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts produced automatically
3. What happens to the bookkeeping information entered?
The Cabsmart taxi driver book keeping spreadsheet totals each column for each book keeping month. The totals of each sheet are then collected by the accountancy software to complete the simple book keeping system by automatically producing the monthly profit and loss account and taxis self-assessment tax return to complete the self-employed book keeping system.